What’s New in Quickbooks Pro 2015
- Multiple Users¹. Quickbooks Pro 2015 will also allow up to 5 multiple users to work on a company file simultaneously (with the purchase of additional user licenses).
- Document Centre. By scanning or copying documents into this centre, you’ll be able to send multiple attachments when emailing customers or suppliers from QuickBooks. The Document Centre also allows for quick access to important documents pertaining to customers and suppliers, which will save a lot of time by eliminating unnecessary file searches.
- Lead Centre. Enter follow-up notes for sales leads and contacts that can be converted to customers.
- Improved: Income Tracker Managing your receivables has never been easier! The Income Tracker boasts with a real-time data interface allowing you to take necessary action when it comes to following up payments, closing open quotes or invoicing unbilled services.
Quickbooks Pro 2015 has the following additional top new amazing features:
- New: Favourites menu. Create your own menu with transactions that you access regularly.
- New: Accountant Copy. Set QuickBooks Pro to save accountants copies or portable company files in your local Dropbox folder.
- New: Insights. Monitor the health of your business by studying and printing graphs pertaining to sales, expenses, items and previous year to date comparisons.
- New: Comments on Reports. Make comments next to amounts on reports for file review or strategic discussions.
QuickBooks Pro 2015 allows you to manage your business accounts at the touch of your finger tips. Easily manage your sales and debtors, your bills and creditors, your bank and cashflows and your inventory. Prepare sales VAT ready invoices, print or email. Send monthly statements with a click of a button.
Quickbooks Pro is widely used by many businesses as it has all the essential features required to run a business efficiency. In particular, it:
- Easy to install with guided set up
- Tract your Income and Debtors
- Manage your Creditors and Bills
- Monitor your Cash-flow
- Help you focus on your Business
- Manage your Inventory
- Control your bank accounts
Improve Performance with Quickbooks Pro
- Use Reminders
- Automatically post recurrent transactions
- Get your debtors report any time
- Prepare collection Reports for your Debtors
- Send Statements to your client
- Pay your bills in time
- Improve your Cash-flow
- Focus on your business
- Leave Bookkeeping to QuickBooks
- Up to 5 Users can access same data base
Quickbooks Pro is widely used by many businesses in Mauritius as it has all the essential accounting features to efficiently run your business. Quickbooks Pro has incorporated a receivable modules to manage your sales and debtors, a module to follow up your bills and your creditors, a module to manage your bank account, your bank reconciliation and your cashflow. You can also manage your petty cash transactions withing Quickbooks Pro.
Managing your stock items has never been so easy with Quickbooks Pro. You can know exactly how many of each stock items you have sold, how many were purchased and how many is in your inventory. You can even know how much is your gross margin on each item.
Quickbooks Pro has different types of reports to help you monitor your business. You can know how much money is owed to you with the age analysis. You will also know what bills have to be paid so as to respect the credit terms of your creditors to ensure that you do not fall short of stock if your suppliers refuse to supply you.
You can also produce four financial reports such as you Balance Sheet, your Income Statement, your trial balance and your general ledger list at any time and for any perform.
Quickbooks Pro gives you a snap shot view of all your important financial data on your desktop.
Quickbooks Pro 2014 is also available.
Quickbooks can do even more and to find our compare Quickbooks Pro with Quickbooks Premier Here.