Why You Should Choose QuickBooks® Accounting Software
If you have little or no accountancy knowledge and are not sure which software package to choose, you need look no further, QuickBooks® in Mauritius has made business accounting so much easier, less time consuming and more affordable for millions of users Worldwide and businesses in Mauritius!
People have been using the tried and trusted desktop version of Quickbooks® since 1994 having chosen it for its affordability, simplicity and because it can do so much more for your business than keeping track of the debits and credits for you – with this software, you will have every detail of your business at your fingertips.
What QuickBooks Does Best
QuickBooks desktop version is the one that most people in Mauritius use to manage all the financial aspects of their business. It does everything that any business could want it to do:
• Prints your invoices
• Pays your bills
• Tracks accounts receivable and payable
• Provides clear reporting to track all your financial activity
• Has easy to use payroll options
• Can receive credit card payments
Quickbooks is Easy and Simple to Use
For those who have no previous Accounting experience, the question “why use Quickbooks® accounting software” is answered, not just with all these key functions, but with the high level of support provided within the software in the training and help functions that are built in.
You never have to be worried about being stuck for how to do something or to get a problem solved. If you ever have a question not answered in the software itself, a quick search online is sure to turn up the exact answer to your question on one of the countless blogs that are available on the subject of using Quickbooks®.
Quickbooks Desktop 2014, Even More Features!
The latest version has even more features and adapted for your business in Mauritius so it has never been easier to keep track of every aspect of your business.
For example, with the 2014 desktop version:
• You can create customised email templates to use with all your customer emails and track the history of all your emails with customers, suppliers and other contacts.
• Use the Income Tracker function to keep track of all your business income details in one place. Without the need for running any reports, you can:
a) See what still needs to be billed and send invoices direct from the Income Tracker
b) See what is overdue for payment and send out reminders right away
c) See what has already been paid
• You can attach documents to any transaction so you always have the information at your fingertips. A simple drag and drop operation enables you to save receipts, estimates – in fact, any document with the transaction it relates to. This not only keeps everything in one place but also cuts down on the need for files full of paper documents you need to wade through to find what you need!
What Are The Advantages of Using Quickbooks?
• QuickBooks saves you time because it is easy to use. It enables you to take control, keep proper records of every transaction and easily produce excellent reports on any aspect of your business so that you always know the exact financial position.
• Many people prefer the desktop version because keeping their accounting away from the Internet and the potential security risks that this could pose for their financial information is an attractive option.
• It is easy to create secure backups that can be stored off-site for even greater security in the event of a catastrophe like a fire or theft from your business premises.
• The fact that the software is compatible with both Apple and Windows computers, makes it accessible to all and the price combined with the ease of use, make it a very attractive option for small businesses in particular.
Why Use Quickbooks Accounting Software?
If you are still not sure about the benefits for you and your business of choosing Quickbooks, please call us today for a free consultation, we will show you how Quickbooks desktop software could transform the way you manage your business accounting, easily and affordably.