“Today’s Brands must look beyond their products and stand for something.”Dr Nik, the author of the book “Movement Marketing™
In a nutshell, Movement Marketing™ takes the old marketing and business models and flips them on their heads:
- Learn to understand and relate to people in interconnected groups
- Recognizing the importance to influence group rather than persuade individuals
- Generate an army of brand loyalists
Module 1: Discover the Evolution of Movements & Brands:
- Why People have always been drawn to Movements
- How Technology has accelerated Movements
- The Psychology behind Movements
- The Basic Do’s and Don’t’s
- The Role of Social Media
- What drives consumer behaviour: Motivational Intelligence™
- Which motivational needs is your Brand satisfying?
- Why does your Brand exist today?
- What is your Brand Archetype?
- How strong is your Brand?
Module 2 : Understanding of consumer culture and the trends.
- What is going on today in consumer culture that makes your brand culturally relevant?
- How can you catalyse this into a shared cultural goal?
- What role could it play in today’s consumer culture?
- What idea on the rise could it champion?
- What do you want people to do as a result of your idea?
- What assets can you create ?
- How can you create or leverage existing communities?
- What powerful symbols and iconography can you create to make people feel part of the community?
- How can these members see their tangible actions in the movement?
Module 3 : Movement Marketing Case Study: How Obama won the 2008 US Elections
Discover how Obama won 2008 Us Elections
- Unearthed the one message that turned apathetic non-voters into fervent supporters of his Cause
- Activated a Movement that signed up more than 3.5 million Volunteers and built the single largest Consumer Database in modern history
- How Dove used Movement Marketing™to redefine the concept of ‘Real Beauty
- Gillette “Women Against Lazy Stubble” Campaign. How Gillette used Movement Marketing™to double sales in India in six months
- Microsoft “Ideas Win” Campaign. How Microsoft leveraged Movement Marketing™ to triple the annual sales target threefold
- Norte “The Best Excuse Ever” Campaign. How the Argentinian Beer Producer Norte applied Movement Marketing™
Module 4: Questions and Answer Session
Having attended the Movement Marketing™MasterClass, you will be able to:
- Identify an Idea on the Rise that intersects with your Brand Archetype
- Design a Movement Marketing™ Campaign that is aligned to your Brand Promise;
- Execute your Movement Marketing™ Campaign across various channels (both traditional media and social media)
- Measure the effectiveness of your Movement Marketing™ Campaign
- Sustain your Movement Marketing™ Campaign.