1. Course Objective
2. Who is it for?
3. What does it cover?
4. Venue, Dates & Fees
5. HRDC Refund
Quickbooks Course For Beginners (2 Days)
This Quickbooks course will teach potential users about how to use QuickBooks to keep accurate financial information about their current operation. It is intended for users in small and medium size businesses (whether incorporated or not) and also for non-profit making organisations.
The QuickBooks Course or training program is designed specifically to allow users to get the most out of your QuickBooks software in order to benefit fully from effectively using the software in a real working environment.
All theoretical concepts are backed by on the spot practical working example to ensure that concepts introduced are fully understood.
The purpose of this course is to:
- Familiarise users with the basic bookkeeping fundamentals for managing personal or business accounting.
- Introduce users to a popular bookkeeping software, QuickBooks, used by many small and medium sized businesses.
- Introduce users to double-entry bookkeeping in an IT environment.
- Master the fundamentals of Quickbooks
- Understand the basic bookkeeping equations and all supporting journals, ledgers, and worksheets.
- Set up QuickBooks, enter data accurately, and manage the bookkeeping function for a small or medium sized business.
- Explain and utilise double-entry accounting by understanding the impacts of debits and credits for all account types.
Who’s it for?
For anyone who is just beginning to use QuickBooks for their business accounting. Owners, managers, employees, novice. beginner users, students and anybody wishing to acquire new skills in computerised accounting using Quickbooks, the World Number One Accounting Software for business, will find this experience and exposure to Quickbooks very enriching.
What does it cover?
The Quickbooks Course will cover mainly the following topics:
- Installing QuickBooks
- Setting up a new company
- Creating items, Stock, Non-Stock and Services
- Adding a Customer
- Adding a new supplier
- Importing information including Chart of Accounts, Customers,
- Products & Services
- Automating your data for recurrent entries
- Productivity tips & tricks
- Manage Expenses and cash flows
- Managing your Sales, Invoicing and customer payments
- Entering Bills and Managing your Payables
- Banking including making deposits and bank reconciliations
- Find the right information for your business using reports
- Question and Answer – get your tough questions answered
Meet the Quickbooks Expert:
Mr. S. A. Shorab Cadersaib is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK) and a registered a member of the Mauritius Institute of Professional Accountants (MIPA). He is also a Registered Auditor with the Financial Reporting Council (FRC). Mr. Cadersaib has over 20 years of extensive experience with owner managed businesses and expertise in setting up accounting systems and conducting training. He has been teaching QuickBooks for years. His simple instructions take you step-by-step through the entire accounting process. His personal experience with the business world gives him valuable insight into the specific needs of the QuickBooks users, which he has integrated into his presentations.
Venue, Dates & Fees
Participants are informed of selected Venue upon booking or on inquiry. Management reserves the right to change venue if necessary.
The workshop will be conducted on as per dates advertised.
Payment by cheque should accompany your Booking Form. Seats are allocated on a First Paid Basis. All payments should reach us one week before beginning of course.
Fees are inclusive of: Workshop materials, Certificate of Attendance, Tea Breaks and one lunch. Note that accommodation is not included in the fees.
The “QuickBooks for Beginners Training Course” is registered with the MQA and is MQA Approved. Employers are entitled to claim a refund from the HRDC. We conduct both on-site and off-site training to meet our clients demand. For more information give us a call.